Thursday, April 30, 2009

Week 2

This week has been eventful. Lots of fun finally getting adjusted to all my classes and all moved in. Im meeting lots of new people, loving all my classes and enjoying the fun that comes with college life! I went to a Yoga class that Erin Cory teaches ( a childhood friend  that i have grown up with) so that was super fun. I have had a terrible cold all week though and its progressively getting worse. Today when i thought my head was gonna pop right off my roommate Rachel surprised me with some new medicine, soup, bread and a cookie bar from great harvest bread, vitamin c drops, and my favorite- popcorn with peanut butter M&M's. She is too sweet. Its nice to have someone take care of me when i don't have my mom. Im so lucky to have Rachel in my life and for the love she shows me!

No comments:

Post a Comment