Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother Dear I Love You SO








































































Happy Mothers Day to My most magnificent Mom- she has taught me so very much. She has been an incredible example to me and has made my life wonderful. She has made so many fun memories with me and has sacrificed so much to make me happy in every way. Here is a list of the top ten things i love about my mom-
1.  I love laughing with her. I love those moments when we all could loose our tempers but we laugh instead!  and most of all I love making her laugh. I love when she wheezes thats when i know I've really succeeded.  
2. I love listening to music and dancing with my mom. She has got the moves unlike any other mom. The "crank" is my personal favorite! 
3. I love our mutual love for photography- taking pictures together and of each other
4. I love the creativity that flows from my mom. She has such an edge and talent for Art and design principles She has taught me so much in that department.
5. I love her righteous example of reading her scriptures daily. She has read 2 chapters a day for the past 5+ years without missing a day. She has taught me the importance of living righteously and the happiness that comes from the Gospel of Jesus Christ
6. I love my mom's cooking In the past year of school i have really come to appreciate that. She has such a talent for baking and cooking. Its the Italian blood in her- i hope that kicks in for me soon.
7. I love how loving and tender she is with me. When she plays with my hair and hugs me- and the nights when there are thunder storms she stays awake with me until i fall back asleep
8. I love what a hard worker she is in all aspects of life.
9. I love how unselfish and willing to share she is. She is so generous and always willing to serve.
10. I love how much fun she is with making life special- holidays, birthdays, parties, and events she always knows how to bring the magic and fun. She has made my joy complete fun.
I love you mom and appreciate the sacrifices you have made for me and for being my friend. Happy Mothers Day 2009 I am so lucky to have you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment