Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Day 2





Summary of my 2nd full day of school. Wake up, no shower too tired, bowl of cereal,  head to class. Sunny day love it. Photography class= i feel inspired and excited super talented professor. head home for a little break, back to class. American History sit in the back, make a friend- feel stupid because of intelligent students surrounding me, will be lots of work but i'll survive. Get out of class see a few fellow Spokane friends, head home for lunch- grilled cheese and cheese its, go to Devotional from 2-3 makes me feel encouraged, motivated inspired and plus got a enjoyable back scratch. People watched then headed to the book store with my BF rachel. Grand total for 4 books $300 absolutely love it. Come home, nap, and now to study. College life is wonderful. Miss my family, Tri cities and spokane but- Love my Rexy Town. 

No comments:

Post a Comment