Saturday, April 18, 2009

Im On My Way

Well after a stressful day of packing sweating, and then being bored in the car Im sitting in a hotel room in Butte, MT because my dad was too tired to finish the drive to Rexburg tonight. Our Toyota Corolla is packed as tightly as possible i think it sits about 2 inches from the ground . The whole drive i had no foot room about a 1 foot space to sit, 3 pillows around my head and a broken door. We spent a good chunk of the drive laughing. Im excited to meet my roommates, start the semester and meet all the new fun people that will be in my life.

1 comment:

  1. This blog is great. It will help you write your storybook someday.... remember I still owe you one from LAST birthday. Wish I could have taken you shopping to get you a gift for THIS birthday. Next time we are together!!!

    Candy

    ReplyDelete