Sunday, February 7, 2010

My Life Lately

Goodness i have been so very terrible at updating my blog the past few months but i am getting re-committed to maintaining it. I am home now living with my parents for a few months.. still trying to find a job! the economy is rough but i am hopeful for some opportunities this week and putting some hard work and trust in the Lord to be able to make some money.
I love spending time with my parents. I adore them and feel so blessed to have such wonderful parents who love, support cherish me. I have so much fun laughing with them and they truly make life wonderful special and humorous.
I am hopeful for the new year i have set 20 goals.. one for each year of my life. I am eager to make changes and improvements.
I love my friends and feel blessed to have such wonderful people who love me and as i am away from some of my friends for the next couple months it really increases my gratitude and love for them. I am a very lucky person to be surrounded by so many incredible people in my life. How blessed i am.

No comments:

Post a Comment