Sunday, February 7, 2010

BrInG oN tHe NeW yEaR 2o1o

New Year.. New Goals. New Katie.
1. Scripture Study Daily 1 Chapter minimum
2. Fasting once a month
3. Prepare to Serve a Mission- Read Preach My Gospel
4. Write in my journal Weekly
5. No more "Recreational Swearing"
6. Read 4 good books.. ( i already have 1.5) down
7. 1 Craft a week... but lately its been more like 1 or more crafts A DAY due to my lack of a social life
8. Take 2 vacations
9. Pay off Credit card INTEREST IS kIlLiNg mE!
10. lose the 15 lbs.. i gained tis year... damn it!
Buy a digital SLR... anyone who wants to contribute is more than welcome.. lol my birthday is in April!
11. 1 act of service weekly.. take time to do something nice for someone who is in need
12. 200 situps daily. I did it all the way through january and have slacked in february.. but im gonna get back on track for summer
13. Learn 5 new songs on the guitar( i already have 3 down)
14. write in journal minimum once weekly.
15. so embarrasing.. but i have to confess that i have a terrible time swallowing pills.. i feel like a 5 year old so one of my big goals is to conquer that stupid thing adn learn to swallow pills this year.. don't tell anyone.

i don't want to bore you with all my goals.. so i just listed some of them.. i feel so motivated for making improvements in my life this next year and decade. I feel like 2009 was a pretty crappy year.. and i wasn't the best person i could have been. I was blessed last year for sure.. but want to be more worthy of blessing and be a happier person this new year of life! 2010 i can feel is going to be a good one!

1 comment:

  1. You know Kate, goal #5 says you want to quit your recreational swearing, so you might want to revise what you wrote in goal #10. I'm just saying...

    ReplyDelete