Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sun Roasted






josh and i went to the river and had a lovely day enjoying one of the first nice weather days all summer... we brought cheeto puffs, and icees, and good music and i was so excited to finally be enjoying summertime. the river was lovely and we even saw a moose which was cool...
i was extra white so excited to get a little color on my skin but unfortunately lobster red was not what i was going for. I have been in bed for the like 12 hours in complete pain. i cant walk or anything sleeping was miserable cant even move i am in serious pain. sunscreen will be my new best friend next time i go out in the sunshine. here are some pics of the day.

1 comment:

  1. Ph my goodness Katie that looks so so painful! I hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete