Sunday, June 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Amy










Happy Happy Birthday Amy dear.. hope this new year of life brings you so much happiness and all the blessings you deserve. I feel so blessed to have you as my sister. I appreciate your righteous example and guidance... I think the world of you. You are such an incredible mother, you have been a most wonderful sister to me. since being a little girl i have had nothing but sweet memories of being with you. You have always been so loving and caring to those you are around. you are so talented musically, creatively, "i love creative people", i love your sense of humor and laughing with you, you are so beautiful and have a rockin bod. You are so righteous and have such a great perspective on life. You are so much fun you know how to party. I cant begin to express how much i love and adore you. I am so blessed to have you in my life. Thanks for all that you are and all the joy you bring to my life. I love you so so much. Happy Birthday can't wait to party this weekend and celebrate. <3 kate

No comments:

Post a Comment