Saturday, April 3, 2010

Im the Luckiest Aunt!
















This week was my sweet nephew Joey's 4th birthday! I adore joey in every way. he has so blessed my life and i love everything about him. Here are a few things i love about my joey boy:
1. Love wrestling with Joey and hearing him laugh
2. Love how he turns his L's into W's.... "i wove you aunt katie"
3. I love how joey is so good at talented at baseball and all sports. He is so fast and strong
4. i love how he is a ray of sunshine in our lives always so happy
5. i love how handsome he is and when he smiles his 12 dimples show.
6. I love he that he gets worried about his clothes matching... and his favorite outfits are green.
7. I love how excited he gets about the simple things in life
8. i love how we share the same birthday month he is my little buddy
9. I love his dance moves and incredibe rythum
10. love snuggling with joey and watching movies on aunt kate's "Wap Top"
Thanks for all that you are my sweet handsome talented joey boy! Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

  1. This post was so sweet! He is a lucky boys to have aunts who love him so much. Can't wait to celebrate your birhtday too.

    ReplyDelete