Friday, April 16, 2010

Back in the Burg

So i am back in Rexy Town and my parents just pulled away. I feel so blessed to have such wonderful and kind parents. They have been my best friends and the biggest support these past couple of months. I adore them in every way. As much as i love being here at school with my friends and having fun.. my heart is already aching for my dear sweet parents. I adore them in every way. I am so lucky. I got to take them to Craigo's last night for dinner which was fun since that was their first time. We drove around town and i showed them all of my stomping ground. lol.
It is 6:30 am and i am wide awake. I know this wont last very long at all so i am taking advantage of this rare energy i have.
Anyways, not many people are back to school yet. Today will be spent decorating the apartment. Jess gets in tonight for a weekend of partying. I am so excited to have her here. For my birthday present she is dying my hair blonde!!! im super excited to have a new summer style. Its so fun to be back in this sweet little town. I love the university, the people and the city. i feel so honored to be in this fun stage of life and where i am at. Life is Good.

2 comments:

  1. You're so cute! What a nice post about Mom and Dad. Glad you guys had fun! We can't wait to come visit in a month or two. You are a lucky girl to school at such a great place! I hope this is the best sememster yet for you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you found shabby blogs! aren't they amazing!! your blog looks great. thanks for the comment on my blog. I really appreciate your opinion!

    ReplyDelete