Wednesday, June 10, 2009

LIfe is Good








           This week has been most wonderful. President Henry B. Eyring came to Rexburg and actually attended my ward's family home evening on monday night and  It was so special to have him there and then yesterday he spoke at devotional. He is so powerful and speaks such truth. I feel so blessed to have such inspired leaders of our church. I know that they are men of God and that they speak true revelatory words. 
Also yesterday was such a fun day. My friend Kenny has restored this ice cream truck and yesterday was the first big day to take it out. I was privileged enough to ride along we made some good sales but the engine broke down so i had to push. Hopefully we'll be able to get it back and running. Life is good and i am so happy. 

1 comment: