Saturday, June 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Amy Dear




















Happy Birthday to my dear sweet sister Amy. These past few months have been so much fun for me and Amy to have some time together when i went to live with her in tri cities. She is such an incredible example to me. I couldn't ask for a better oldest sister. She has always been such a righteous and incredible example of the Savior. She is an unbelievable mom and treats her little boys so well. She exemplifies unselfishness and sacrifice to everyone in her family. She has always been so generous, kind, supportive, encouraging, loving, understanding, and marvelous to me. Since i can remember i have so looked up to her in every way. Some of my favorite memories growing up with her were snuggling in her bed with her, going to cheer practice with her, and having her braid my hair. In more recent years some of my favorite things; exercising together, dancing together, loosing the keys at value village( disaster),crafting together, trips to craft warehouse, going to spudnuts together, playing in the backyard, trips to joanne fabrics, laughing together, crying together and just being around each other. I feel so very blessed to have amy as a part of my life. I love everything about her and try to be like her in all that i do. Thanks for all that you are my dear sweet sister. You light up my life! Happy Birthday... You are 31 flirty and thriving... love you with all my heart and miss you- kate
















No comments:

Post a Comment