Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother Dear i Love you so.....











to My Dearest Mother whom i love so much.. I feel like i have the best mom ever, I know everyone says that but i mean it. She is so full of love and service. She is so talented and artistic. I love her photography and being her model. She makes me laugh and especially laughs at me. She gives good advice and great wisdom. She makes holidays so magical, cozy and special. She is so selfless and has given me everything. She is an incredible cook (i especially miss that when i am at school) i miss the 12 years of homemade lunches she brought to me, she is so beautiful my Italian Mamasita. although i am grown i still love snuggling with my mom. she is especially great at letting me crawl in her bed with her when there is a thunder storm or if i am sick. She throws such fun parties. She is an incredible decorator and makes our home feel so cozy and gorgeous. She serves everyone around her and is such an example to me. She is such a good support to me and cheers me on in all i do. I love my mom she is my best friend. I love talking with her and laughing with her. i feel so blessed to have a righteous mom who has taught me good correct prinicples and has helped me to become the person that i am today. i adore my mom.. she is simply the greatest! Happy Mothers Day my dear sweet Mom!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment