Sunday, March 7, 2010

A few thoughts in my head today

Nothing too profound to say today except that i am full of gratitude for good health after being so sick. I feel blessed to have such wonderful parents that support and love me through all of my experiences in life. They are my best friends. I adore them. I love the sunshine and feel so happy to hear the birds singing and the warmth of springtime in the air. I feel so blessed to have such incredible friends who love me and are great examples to me. I love spokane and the sweet city and area that it is. Despite trials i feel hope and excitement for every aspect of life. The Gospel of Jesus Christ is true and i know that my Heavenly Father is very aware of me individually. I am grateful for the power of prayer. I guess i just feel that life is hard but in every way LIFE IS GOOD!

1 comment:

  1. Kate,
    You're amazing. Even though Jessie told me that you think my blog is weird, I still love you.
    -James

    ReplyDelete