Thursday, September 17, 2009

First Week of School

The first official week of school has been a little hectic and stressful but i think i am finally starting to feel settled in. Love my roommates and am loving my classes as well.. except for science. I am in photography, design and color, Doctrine and covenants religion class and light and sound science class. Learning a lot and loving my professors. I feel so lucky to be attending this university. Highlights of the past week have been... my roommate stephanie's birthday, sunday dinner with a bunch of the girls on my floor and an office season 6 premiere party at my apt.. with lots of my friends! Life is good. 



1 comment:

  1. Looks like so much fun! I love your apron girl- what a domestic diva you are! Miss you so much. Love you- love the candle picture too!

    ReplyDelete